We Are Always Looking For New Talent
Open positions are listed below. If you are interested in working with us please email us with your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service Associate
Frances Valentine is seeking a highly organized and motivated Customer Experience Associate who enjoys and excels at communicating with customers and creating best-in-class experiences. The ideal candidate is an ambassador of the Frances Valentine brand, savvy with technology, and an exceptional communicator. The Customer Experience Associate enjoys creating a community, being helpful and polite and while ensuring delightful experiences for customers. They will play a key role supporting Frances Valentine’s growth by delivering exceptional customer service, managing online orders, proactively building customer relationships, and communicating customer insights to Frances Valentine leadership. This role is ideal for a driven problem-solver with exceptional people skills. A love for fashion and the Frances Valentine brand is essential.
About the Role:
- Create a friendly and delightful experience helping resolve customer inquiries and issues through email, chat, and phone calls.
- Learn systems and processes quickly while also becoming an expert on Frances Valentine's products, website, and brand.
- Fulfill orders from Madison Ave store as needed.
- Work closely with our E-commerce and Store teams to share relevant information, identify potential issues, and jointly problem-solve any issues.
- Work quickly and efficiently through day-to-day customer operations tasks such as remedying order issues, processing returns, and answering customer questions via email, chat and phone.
- Live and share the Frances Valentine brand with customers.
- Adapt to each situation quickly and fully own your work. You jump in and solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right times to ask for help
- You understand what it means to be customer-centric. It is important to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Assist CS manager in identifying issues that can be solved by upstream processes.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and collaborative working style.
- Ability to connect with people and leave a positive impact. Being a “people-person” is a must.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- Comfort working with ecommerce digital eco-system with experience working in Microsoft Office and the Google Suite; experience with tools like Shopify, Help Scout, Gorgias, Returns Portals, ERP or WMS systems, and Online Chat.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts and ask the right questions in the face of ambiguity.
- Excellent problem-solver with a “get it done” attitude.
- Self-starter that is organized and adept at working with timelines and reporting.
- This role requires regular weekend work.
Please email email@example.com with cover letter and CV.