Items you place in your shopping bag while you are shopping on francesvalentine.com will remain there until they are purchased or removed.
As product availability is not guaranteed until items are purchased, it is possible for an item to become unavailable while it is in your shopping bag. If an item goes ‘out of stock’, you will have to remove it from your shopping bag. We will also remove items that remain in your shopping bag longer than 30 days.
Options in the shopping bag
UPDATE QUANTITY: to change the quantity of a specific item, you will want to edit directly within the quantity column ‘box’. Should you wish to purchase more items than allowed in the francesvalentine.com shopping bag, please contact us directly at [email protected] or 1 800 TRULY FV, and we would be happy to assist you.
REMOVE AN ITEM FROM YOUR SHOPPING BAG: to remove an item, click the “remove” link to the right of the product image.
EDIT ITEM DETAILS: to edit details such as color or size, click “edit.”
ADD A GIFT MESSAGE: within the shipping progression of our checkout is an area to add a complimentary gift message and gift receipt.
ENTER A PROMO CODE: if you have a promo code, click the “have a promo code?” button and enter the requested information.
PROCEED TO CHECKOUT: when you are ready to purchase your item(s), you have several options: if you would like to use PayPal as your payment method, click “checkout with PayPal’ and you will be returned to your shipping method step in our checkout process. Our checkout process is fast, easy and secure. We use the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your order information secure. We have established a Secure Shopping Guarantee for every transaction that you make with francesvalentine.com. Should any unauthorized charges appear on your credit card as a result of shopping with francesvalentine.com, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
STEP 1: SHIPPING ADDRESS AND METHOD If you are not already signed into your francesvalentine.com account, you may continue to checkout as a guest. However, to quickly access your saved addresses and payment methods, we suggest signing into your account using the fields provided, which is the email address and password associated with your francesvalentine.com account. We can automatically regenerate your password in the event you have forgotten your password, simply click here in order to reset it. Currently francesvalentine.com facilitates shipping to one address, in the event that you would like to ship to more than one address, you will need to place 2 separate orders.
STEP 2: PAYMENT Be sure to review your order summary to confirm the items in your shopping bag, gift options, shipping address, and selected shipping method before selecting your payment options. You may click into any step of the checkout process to make adjustments.
OPTIONS ON THE PAYMENT PAGE
– YOUR BILLING ADDRESS: Your shipping address will appear here automatically if you specified it to be used earlier in the checkout. If not, enter your name and billing address. Please note, your name and billing address must be entered exactly as they appear on your credit card statement to avoid any delay in the authorization process. If you are paying through Paypal, this address will allow us to contact you if any issues arise with your order. Be sure to confirm the address is correct before proceeding. If the address is incorrect, or requires editing, click “change address”.
– EMAIL ADDRESS: Enter the email address where you wish to receive order confirmation emails and further correspondence regarding your order(s) and shipment(s).
– ENTER A PROMO CODE: If you have been provided with a promotional code, expand the ‘have a promo code’ field by clicking the dropdown.
– CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD: Once you have verified all aspects of your purchase, select your method of payment.
– PAYPAL: selecting the Paypal option will direct you out to PayPal’s secure checkout page. Once you complete all options there, and your form of vendor is confirmed, you will be redirected back to our order confirmation step. Note: If you opted to checkout with PayPal earlier in the checkout process, the payment method section will reflect that you are about to process payment using your PayPal account. If you no longer wish to use your PayPal account, click “change payment method.”
– CREDIT CARD: after selecting this option, you will be presented with a credit card form. Complete all required fields exactly as they appear on your credit card.
STEP 3: ORDER CONFIRMATION After you complete the checkout process, you will be directed to the order confirmation page, where you will see your order number and complete details of your order. We recommend that you print this receipt and save the order information for your records. You will also be emailed this information within an Order Confirmation email, but in the event of an email client issue, this will serve as your primary reference to your order.
Please note: because we strive to get your order shipped to you as quickly as possible, we cannot change, edit or cancel an order once it has been placed.
Redeeming Promotions and Discounts
If you have been provided with a promo code for francesvalentine.com, you will have a couple of options to enter it while checking out. Please be sure to read the terms and conditions for a promo code before redeeming it, including expiration dates, combination rules and eligible products.
WHERE TO REDEEM
There are 2 pages, where a promotion (PROMO) code can be redeemed, on the Shopping Bag page and the Payment Page within the Checkout. If your PROMO or Discount qualifies, it will be displayed in your shopping bag and in your order summary throughout the checkout process.